Data Analytics in Lending
For private lenders and major FIs, accuracy and predictability are key drivers of success. Being able to predict when a borrower will repay a loan or when it’s likely to be sent to a collector is the foundational question of this industry. At the heart of insights like these is data analytics.
Network with founders and CEOs of the largest lenders and fintechs in Canada.[embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZJuXLO-jLg[/embed]
February 26th, 2020
2020 Leaders in Lending
Congratulations to the 2019 Top 25 Leaders in Lending!
Executive of the Year: Wayne Pommen
Company of the Year: Financeit
The Tiffany & Co. crystal award was presented on Nov 20th at the Lenders Summit.
We are now welcoming 2020 Leaders in Lending nominations. Executives and thought leaders who think outside the box to develop and foster innovative concepts and strategies that help move the overall lending industry forward.
We invite you to nominate an innovative lenders for this award. Award recipients may include:
- Solution providers servicing the lending community
- Executives of B2B and B2C lending companies
- Industry thought-leaders and rainmakers
Additional criteria will encompass some or all of the following three areas (please be as descriptive as possible in each response):
- Emerging lending technology solutions or business models that executives helped to advance.
- Specific innovative lending strategy or idea conceptualized and/or launched.
- Business results or positive outcomes, or expected results, following a successful implementation of the innovative strategy or concept.
We’ll also ask for any additional insights or comments related to the nominee’s qualifications for receiving an Innovative Lenders Award.
To nominate an executive click the NOMINATE linkNominate for Award