Canadian Lenders Association, is proud to host a series of workshops addressing tools, policies and fintech topics.
The first in our series is on credit invisibles and “Credit Deserts” across Canada hosted by Perc Canada and TransUnion.
Between 2009 and 2014, the percentage of Canadians using payday loans more than doubled from 1.9% to 4.5%. During that time, Canadians became the most indebted consumers among the members of the G7 (roughly, the 7 richest countries on earth), as household debt to income increased from 145% to 160%, and in 2017 hit a record high of 165%.
Registration & Networking Breakfast
June 5th, 2019
8:00am – Registration
8:30am – Start
11:00am – Finish
Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP
199 Bay St suite 4000, Toronto, ON M5L 1A9
2019 Innovative Lender Awards
Congratulations to Eva Wong and Andrew Graham for winning the 2018 LEADER OF THE YEAR leadership award. The Tiffany & Co. crystal award was presented on Nov 21st at the Lenders Summit.
We are now welcoming 2019 Innovative Lender of the Year nominations. Innovative Lenders are defined as: Executives and thought leaders who think outside the box to develop and foster innovative concepts and strategies that help move the overall lending industry forward.
We invite you to nominate an innovative lenders for this award. Award recipients may include:
- Solution providers servicing the lending community
- Executives of B2B and B2C lending companies
- Industry thought-leaders and rainmakers
Additional criteria will encompass some or all of the following three areas (please be as descriptive as possible in each response):
- Emerging lending technology solutions or business models that executives helped to advance.
- Specific innovative lending strategy or idea conceptualized and/or launched.
- Business results or positive outcomes, or expected results, following a successful implementation of the innovative strategy or concept.
We’ll also ask for any additional insights or comments related to the nominee’s qualifications for receiving an Innovative Lenders Award.
To nominate an executive click the NOMINATE linkNominate for Award